Wednesday, September 25, 2013

He calls me Mommy

There is nothing greater than seeing him smile and hearing "Mommy!" I could not ask for anything more in life! He mealts my heart. I recently read an article about enjoying parenting and not taking rhings for granted. I do my best to adhere to this.  There are still days that I get overwhelmed and I want to cry but I try to remember our struggle and just remain greatful that he is even here! Anyway, the article had said to be the type of mother that you want your daughter to be and the type of wife you want your son to marry. That's a powerful statement. So, I'm challenging myself now. I'm going to be making this my daily goal....to make sure I am portraying the qualities of the best mother and wife. Challenge accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment