Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Challenge...

I challenge you to look for the positive in your life. I challenge you to hold your loved ones a little tighter each night. I challenge you to stop and be thankful that you have children the next time they frustrate you-easier said than done.

I challenge you to share your story. Most people who have experienced loss do not openly talk about it. I know that everyone grieves in their own way. Talking about her has helped me tremendously. Having such wonderful friends-even ones who took my pictures of her-and made me sweet collages-having parents who helped us and comforted us for hours-having faith that God would see us through this-these are the things that helped me.

Now I want to help others. I'm paying it forward in honor of my sweet Emmie. Please, contact me if you feel that I can help someone you know through their journey. Sometimes just knowing others have experienced this helps in so many untold ways.

Thanks!


I had so much homework to do today and am so behind in my online classes but I can't help but appreciate how crazy my child is when he walks in with his toilet seat on his head-no worries, it's very clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment